#DonLucElectronics #DonLuc #EMentor #Project #Programming #Electronics #Microcontrollers #Consultant #VideoBlog
E-mentoring stemmed from mentoring programs with the invention of the Internet. Mentorship is a relationship in which a certain area of expertise. Mentoring is a process for the informal transmission of knowledge, social capital, and the psychosocial support perceived by the recipient as relevant to work, career, to have greater relevant knowledge, wisdom, or experience.
This is an up-and-coming, incredibly important position. Technology has been rapidly improving, and becoming more a part of day to day you must know how to get things done on the newest technology. A technology mentor will help with technical breakdowns, advise on systems that may work better than what you’re currently using, and coach you through new technology and how to best use it and implement it into your daily life.
Individuals around the world were in survival mode, experiencing various amounts of success and frustration in adopting legally enforced virtual work as they tried to maintain business continuity in a time of personal and professional uncertainty. Adaption was critical to the success of each organization and individual. And through it all we learned that work is something that we do, not somewhere that we go.
E-Mentor Over Zoom
Here’s how E-Mentor and E-Mentee can successfully spin up virtual classrooms, participate in online classes, and use Zoom for distance Technology E-Mentor microcontrollers and robotics.
Technology E-Mentor Microcontrollers and Robotics
In technology E-Mentor microcontrollers and robotics education program whose purpose is to assist users in learning how to use parts or any other application, operating system interface, or programming tool. There are three kinds of tutorials:
- Webinars where users participate in real-time tutorial workshops remotely using web conferencing software (Zoom).
- 1 E-Mentor <=> 1 E-Mentee.
- 1 E-Mentor <=> Group E-Mentee.
- A demonstration of a process, using examples to show how a workflow or process is completed.
- Some method of review that reinforces or tests understanding of the content in the related module or section.
- Written documents, audio file and microcontrollers programming downloadable.
- Kit: Development Board, Solder Soldering Irons, Beginner Parts, Small Parts, Discrete Semiconductor, Sensor, Guidebook, Etc…
At Luc Paquin I believe that an understanding of electronics is a core literacy that opens up a world of opportunities in the fields of robotics, Internet of Things (IoT), engineering, fashion, medical industries, environmental sciences, performing arts and more. This guide is designed to explore the connection between software and hardware, introducing Arduino code and parts as they are used in the context of building engaging projects. The circuits in this guide progress in difficulty as new concepts and components are introduced. Completing each circuit means much more than just experimenting you will walk away with a fun project you can use and a sense of accomplishment that is just the beginning of your electronics journey. At the end of each circuit, you’ll find coding challenges that extend your learning and fuel ongoing innovation.
Schedule of Services E-Mentor
- Beginner: These beginner-friendly microcontrollers are easy to use and program with just a computers or laptop, a USB cable, and some open-source software.
- Intermediate: Internet of Things (IoT).
- Advanced: Robotics, engineering, fashion, medical, environmental, performing arts, etc…
- Projects: TBD
- Consulting: TBD – https://www.jlpconsultants.com/
People can contact us: https://www.donluc.com/?page_id=1927
- Single-Board Microcontrollers (PIC, Arduino, Raspberry Pi,Espressif, etc…)
- Research & Development (R & D)
- Desktop Applications (Windows, OSX, Linux, Multi-OS, Multi-Tier, etc…)
- Mobile Applications (Android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Windows CE, etc…)
- Web Applications (LAMP, Scripting, Java, ASP, ASP.NET, RoR, Wakanda, etc…)
- Social Media Programming & Integration (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, etc…)
- Content Management Systems (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Moodle, etc…)
- Bulletin Boards (phpBB, SMF, Vanilla, jobberBase, etc…)
- eCommerce (WooCommerce, OSCommerce, ZenCart, PayPal Shopping Cart, etc…)
Instructor and E-Mentor
- PIC Microcontrollers
- Raspberry Pi
- DOS, Windows, OSX, Linux, iOS, Android, Multi-OS
J. Luc Paquin – Curriculum Vitae – 2021 English & Español