E-mentoring stemmed from mentoring programs with the invention of the Internet. Mentorship is a relationship in which a certain area of expertise. Mentoring is a process for the informal transmission of knowledge, social capital, and the psychosocial support perceived by the recipient as relevant to work, career, to have greater relevant knowledge, wisdom, or experience.
This is an up-and-coming, incredibly important position. Technology has been rapidly improving, and becoming more a part of day to day you must know how to get things done on the newest technology. A technology mentor will help with technical breakdowns, advise on systems that may work better than what you’re currently using, and coach you through new technology and how to best use it and implement it into your daily life.
Individuals around the world were in survival mode, experiencing various amounts of success and frustration in adopting legally enforced virtual work as they tried to maintain business continuity in a time of personal and professional uncertainty. Adaption was critical to the success of each organization and individual. And through it all we learned that work is something that we do, not somewhere that we go.
E-Mentor Over Zoom / Skype
Here’s how E-Mentor and E-Mentee can successfully spin up virtual classrooms, participate in online classes, and use Zoom / Skype for distance Technology E-Mentor microcontrollers and robotics.
Technology E-Mentor Microcontrollers and Robotics
In technology E-Mentor microcontrollers and robotics education program whose purpose is to assist users in learning how to use parts or any other application, operating system interface, or programming tool. There are three kinds of tutorials:
- Webinars where users participate in real-time tutorial workshops remotely using web conferencing software (Zoom / Skype).
- 1 E-Mentor <=> 1 E-Mentee.
- A demonstration of a process, using examples to show how a workflow or process is completed.
- Some method of review that reinforces or tests understanding of the content in the related module or section.
- Written documents, audio file and microcontrollers programming downloadable.
- Kit: Development Board, Solder Soldering Irons, Beginner Parts, Small Parts, Discrete Semiconductor, Sensor, Guidebook, Etc…
- Research & Development
IT and Technology Projects and Consulting
If you have a great idea that requires design and development, our specialty is in researching the possible ways of implementing it, selecting the top potential solutions and then bringing your idea to the prototype stage. We can also help you in bringing your final prototype to production. We focus on delivering to our clients fully integrated solutions to real-world needs.
We are skilled in developing cutting-edge technological solutions including electronic hardware design, hardware and software integration, microcontrollers, robotics consulting, desktop, web, mobile software solutions, wireless networking integration, telecommunications integration, GPS and navigation systems, RFID Systems, inertial motion capture systems, video capture and processing systems, security systems, multimedia systems, unmanned vehicles (terrestrial, marine and UAVs), 3D animation, kiosk software and hardware solutions.
I am a highly skilled IT consultant with over 37 years of experience in various industries. Some of the IT projects we developed over the years. Ticketing system, kiosk design and integration, client fidelity programs, discount – vouchers – coupon systems, barcode – magnetic card – smartcard – RFID systems, sport telemetry system, online social media challenge system, security and access control system, switch testing system, airplane washing system, wireless admission control system, medical portal database system, decision support system for the pharmaceutical industry, mortgage pre-qualification System, multimedia presentations and presentation engine for C-level officers of Fortune 500 corporations, Etc…
Schedule of Services E-Mentor Fees ( USA Hour Rate )
- Beginner: $50 an Hour
- Intermediate: $60 an Hour
- Advanced: $70 an Hour
- Expert: $80 an Hour
- Projects: TBD
- Consulting: $250 an Hour – Consulting Agreement
- Single-Board Microcontrollers (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Espressif, etc…)
- Research & Development (R & D)
- Desktop Applications (Windows, OSX, Linux, Multi-OS, Multi-Tier, etc…)
- Mobile Applications (Android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Windows CE, etc…)
- Web Applications (LAMP, Scripting, Java, ASP, ASP.NET, RoR, Wakanda, etc…)
- Social Media Programming & Integration (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, etc…)
- Content Management Systems (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Moodle, etc…)
- Bulletin Boards (phpBB, SMF, Vanilla, jobberBase, etc…)
- eCommerce (WooCommerce, OSCommerce, ZenCart, PayPal Shopping Cart, etc…)
- Raspberry Pi
- DOS, Windows, OSX, Linux, iOS, Android, Multi-OS
J. Luc Paquin – Curriculum Vitae
J. Luc Paquin