#donluc #patreon #project #programming #software #electronics #microcontrollers #consultant #vlog
Don Luc Electronics – Patreon
The Alpha Geek – Geeking Out
Luc graduated from McGill University, Montréal, Québec with B.Sc. (Biology, Electronic), and a D.D.S. (Doctor of Dental Surgery). He worked in a private dental practice from 1983 to 1992, and started offering IT consulting services in 1983. He is a long time technology enthusiast and founder JLP Consultants, to service large corporate clients such as KPMG Peat Marwick, Fannie Mae (Federal National Mortgage Association), Chase Manhattan Bank foreign trade division (Hong Kong), and Warner Lambert. Over the past 38 years Luc has been working as an independent consultant in technology. He is an expert developer of software for desktop, web and mobile applications as well as a gifted integrator and designer of electronic and robotic hardware of all kind.
September 25th of 2013, Luc suffered a massive stroke that let him with an aphasia condition. Due to loss of blood flow or damaged tissue, sustained during the injury aphasia may become permanent. In a way it was good to be here because I received the best medical attention I could ever have. I had a long way to recover but I managed to improve a lot. I just have an aphasia condition that does not allow me to speak, I can speak words and make myself understand by using the computer, and the good thing is that I did not lose my abilities.
I worked in project in electronics (Sensors, EMF Meters, Environmental (TVOC, eCO2, Temp, Humidity, Pressure and Altitude), Real Time Clock, microSD Card, GPS Receiver, MQ Gas Sensors, Antenna and PIR Motion Sensor, EVP, Ultrasonic Distance Sensor, Human Presence Sensor, Electret Microphone, Sound Detector, 9DOF, Audio Amplifier, Speaker, Geiger Radiation Sensor, Robotics (Unmanned Vehicles), Etc…) at young adult and middle age.
Patreon is an American membership platform that provides business tools for content creators to run a subscription service. It helps creators and artists earn a monthly income by providing rewards and perks to their subscribers. Patreon charges a commission of 5 to 12 percent of creators’ monthly income, in addition to payment processing fees.
People can contact us: https://www.donluc.com/?page_id=1927
- Single-Board Microcontrollers (PIC, Arduino, Raspberry Pi,Espressif, etc…)
- Research & Development (R & D)
- Desktop Applications (Windows, OSX, Linux, Multi-OS, Multi-Tier, etc…)
- Mobile Applications (Android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Windows CE, etc…)
- Web Applications (LAMP, Scripting, Java, ASP, ASP.NET, RoR, Wakanda, etc…)
- Social Media Programming & Integration (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, etc…)
- Content Management Systems (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Moodle, etc…)
- Bulletin Boards (phpBB, SMF, Vanilla, jobberBase, etc…)
- eCommerce (WooCommerce, OSCommerce, ZenCart, PayPal Shopping Cart, etc…)
- PIC Microcontrollers
- Raspberry Pi
- DOS, Windows, OSX, Linux, iOS, Android, Multi-OS
J. Luc Paquin – Curriculum Vitae