#LucPaquin #EMentoring #Mentoring #EMentor #Mentor #Promoters #Project #Programming #Electronics #Microcontrollers #Consultant
E-mentoring stemmed from mentoring programs with the invention of the Internet. Mentorship is a relationship in which a certain area of expertise. Mentoring is a process for the informal transmission of knowledge, social capital, and the psychosocial support perceived by the recipient as relevant to work, career, to have greater relevant knowledge, wisdom, or experience.
This is an up-and-coming, incredibly important position. Technology has been rapidly improving, and becoming more a part of day to day you must know how to get things done on the newest technology. A technology mentor will help with technical breakdowns, advise on systems that may work better than what you’re currently using, and coach you through new technology and how to best use it and implement it into your daily life.
Individuals around the world were in survival mode, experiencing various amounts of success and frustration in adopting legally enforced virtual work as they tried to maintain business continuity in a time of personal and professional uncertainty. Adaption was critical to the success of each organization and individual. And through it all we learned that work is something that we do, not somewhere that we go.
E-Mentor Over Zoom
Here’s how E-Mentor and E-Mentee can successfully spin up virtual classrooms, participate in online classes, and use Zoom for distance Technology E-Mentor microcontrollers and robotics.
Technology E-Mentor Microcontrollers and Robotics
- Focus: In this step, we’re selecting an essential question to answer or problem to solve. It’s important to have a clear focus on both how this question.
- Detail: During the detail phase, you’re looking for the elements that are contributing to the problem or question. When you’re observing the correlations to other areas or why the problem exists, you begin to unearth a lot of key background information, skills or processes that E-Mentee already have to address the question.
- Discovery: Discovery is all about active research and intentional E-Mentor. In this step, E-Mentee are researching current solutions, as well as what isn’t working based on the solutions that already exist. As a E-Mentor, you can use this stage to both analyze the gaps your E-Mentee may have in a skill or process and to teach those skills or processes explicitly.
- Application: This is where the fun happens. After E-Mentee have dived deep into a problem or question and have analyzed current solutions as well as what still needs addressed, they can begin to create their own solution or composition to the problem. This is where they use the skills, processes and knowledge that were taught in the discovery stage and put them to work.
- Presentation: Once E-Mentee have created their solution or composition, it’s time to share it. It’s important that the work is presented for feedback and as a way for expression based on a student’s own perspective surrounding the question or problem at hand. This is also an important opportunity to facilitate feedback and help E-Mentee learn how to give and receive input.
In technology E-Mentor microcontrollers and robotics education program whose purpose is to assist users in learning how to use parts or any other application, operating system interface, or programming tool. There are three kinds of tutorials:
- Webinars where users participate in real-time tutorial workshops remotely using web conferencing software (Zoom).
- 1 E-Mentor <=> 1 E-Mentee.
- 1 E-Mentor <=> Group E-Mentee.
- Adolescence 15–17 and Adult.
- A demonstration of a process, using examples to show how a workflow or process is completed.
- Some method of review that reinforces or tests understanding of the content in the related module or section.
- Written documents, audio file and microcontrollers programming downloadable.
- Kit: Development Board, Solder Soldering Irons, Beginner Parts, Small Parts, Discrete Semiconductor, Sensor, Guidebook, Etc…
At Luc Paquin I believe that an understanding of electronics is a core literacy that opens up a world of opportunities in the fields of robotics, Internet of Things (IoT), machine learning, engineering, fashion, medical industries, environmental sciences, performing arts and more. This guide is designed to explore the connection between software and hardware, introducing code and parts as they are used in the context of building engaging projects. The circuits in this guide progress in difficulty as new concepts and components are introduced. Completing each circuit means much more than just experimenting you will walk away with a fun project you can use and a sense of accomplishment that is just the beginning of your electronics journey. At the end of each circuit, you’ll find coding challenges that extend your learning and fuel ongoing innovation.
Schedule of Services E-Mentor
- Beginner: These beginner-friendly microcontrollers are easy to use and program with just a computers or laptop, a USB cable, soldering station, and some open-source software.
- Intermediate: Internet of Things (IoT), robotics, machine learning, engineering, fashion, medical, environmental, performing arts, etc…
- Advanced: Internet of Things (IoT), robotics, machine learning, engineering, fashion, medical, environmental, performing arts, etc…
- Projects: TBD – https://www.jlpconsultants.com/
- Consulting: TBD – https://www.jlpconsultants.com/
We focus on delivering to our clients fully integrated solutions to real-world needs. We offer our can E-Mentor onsite worldwide remotely (Zoom) depending on your needs. For a preliminary discussion of your beginner, intermediate, advanced, project, consulting free of charge and without obligations. We offer our E-Mentor can USA, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Central America, Caribbean, and South America.
Business Opportunities for Promoters and E-Mentor
For promoters and E-Mentor who wish to bring our various E-Mentor and courses to your city, please contact us for our special plans where you can profit a great deal from promoting our events locally. We offer substantial discounts to promoters and E-Mentor who can put together venues for with a set number of paid attendances. E-Mentor: Training, Kit, E-Mentee, Etc…. If you can put together groups interested in our events, or have topics that you would like us to present, writes us to know how you can greatly profit from this business opportunity.