#DonLucElectronics #DonLuc #Instructor #EMentor #STEAM #ArtsBasedTraining #Promoters #Arduino #Project #Fritzing #Programming #Electronics #Microcontrollers #Consultant
Instructor, E-Mentor, STEAM, and Arts-Based Training
What do remote controllers, routers, and robots all have in common? These beginner-friendly microcontrollers are easy to use and program with just a computers or laptop, a USB cable, and some open-source software. All the projects, here we come. Whether you are looking to build some cool electronic projects, learn programming, or wanting to teach others about electronics, this a teaching session will help you figure out what microcontroller is right for your needs, goals, and budgets. Here is some helpful content to start you on your electronics journey. There are different microcontrollers and it can be daunting to get started, especially if you’re just getting into electronics.
- Arduino Uno – R3, SparkFun RedBoard, Arduino Fio, LilyPad Arduino, FLORA, Adafruit METRO 328, Arduino Pro Mini 328, Adafruit Metro Mini 328, Adafruit Pro Trinket, Adafruit Feather 328P, Moteino, etcetera, is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328 (5V/16MHz, 3.3V/8MHz).
- SparkFun Pro Micro, SparkFun Fio V3, Adafruit ItsyBitsy 32u4, Adafruit Feather 32u4, Circuit Playground Classic, etcetera, is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega32U4 (5V/16MHz, 3.3V/8MHz).
- Arduino Mega 2560 R3 is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560 (5V/16MHz).
- Arduino Nano Every is a microcontroller board based on the ATMega 4809 (5V/20MHz).
- Arduino Due is a microcontroller board based on the AT91SAM3X8E (3.3V/84MHz).
- SparkFun RedBoard Turbo, SparkFun SAMD21 Mini Breakout, Adafruit METRO M0 Express, LilyPad Simblee BLE, etcetera, is a microcontroller board based on the ATSAMD21G18 ARM Cortex M0+ (3.3V/48MHz).
- SparkFun Thing Plus – SAMD51, Adafruit Metro M4 Express, Adafruit Feather M4 Express, etcetera, is a microcontroller board based on the ATSAMD51 Cortex M4 (3.3V/120MHz).
- SparkFun Thing Plus – ESP32 WROOM, Adafruit HUZZAH32 – ESP32 Feather Board, etcetera, is a microcontroller board based on the Espressif Xtensa® dual-core 32-bit LX6 (3.3V/240MHz).
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is a microcontroller board based on the Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC (5.1V/1.5GHz).
- Raspberry Pi Zero W is a microcontroller board based on the Broadcom BCM2837B0 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53 Quad Core Processor SoC (5.1V/1GHz). Etcetera…
At Don Luc Electronics I believe that an understanding of electronics is a core literacy that opens up a world of opportunities in the fields of robotics, Internet of Things (IoT), machine learning, engineering, fashion, medical industries, environmental sciences, performing arts and more. This guide is designed to explore the connection between software and hardware, introducing code and parts as they are used in the context of building engaging projects. The circuits in this guide progress in difficulty as new concepts and components are introduced. Completing each circuit means much more than just experimenting you will walk away with a fun project you can use and a sense of accomplishment that is just the beginning of your electronics journey. At the end of each circuit, you’ll find coding challenges that extend your learning and fuel ongoing innovation.
Business Opportunities for Promoters and Instructor
For promoters and Instructor who wish to bring our various Instructor and courses to your city, please contact us for our special plans where you can profit a great deal from promoting our events locally. We offer substantial discounts to promoters and Instructor who can put together venues for with a set number of paid attendances. Instructor: Training, Kit, Etc…. If you can put together groups interested in our events, or have topics that you would like us to present, writes us to know how you can greatly profit from this business opportunity.
People can contact us: https://www.donluc.com/?page_id=1927
- Single-Board Microcontrollers (PIC, Arduino, Raspberry Pi,Espressif, etc…)
- Wireless (Radio Frequency, Bluetooth, WiFi, Etc…)
- Camera and Video Capture Receiver Stationary, Wheel/Tank and Underwater Vehicle
- Unmanned Vehicles Terrestrial and Marine
- Machine Learning
- Research & Development (R & D)
Instructor and E-Mentor
- PIC Microcontrollers
- Raspberry Pi
Luc Paquin – Curriculum Vitae – 2023