#donluc #microcontrollers #pic #arduino #raspberrypi #espressif #robotics #fritzing #electronics #consultant #vlog
With that attitude in mind since childhood it was very difficult not to grow up and become a full-fledged Geek at an early age. That was one of my many interests at the time and I cannot even remember how many different “Geeky” things I have done over the years. In my early teens I was into photography and processing and printing my own B&W photos in a darkroom I had built with the help of my Mom in our basement in Canada. I got into electronics when I could not afford to buy a proper darkroom timer and I saw some article, probably in some electronics magazine, that explained how to build a simple timer that blinks a LED at one second intervals. After a trip, probably to Radio Shack, to buy a 555 timer IC, a LED, resistors, wires, battery, switch and a small perforated circuit board. After that I was hooked on electronics projects from that day.
Don Luc Electronics Websites that were thought to be useful to electronics engineers professionals, geek, hobbyists, hackers and makers. We are experts in designing and programming embedded systems using a wide variety of platforms and microcontrollers.
Whether your needs are a simple design using an off-the-shelf prototyping platform like the PIC microcontrollers, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Espressif, or you need to integrate a microcontroller into a complex product we are here to help you. Robotics, basic circuit design, programming, the software and gaming. Hopefully it will provide you with a foundation of what you need to know to begin your hobby or career in electronics. We post tutorials regularly in a format that is easy to understand and includes all the information you need to complete a project.
- Programming Microcontrollers
- Tripod (Photography, Wireless, Motors and Drivers, Camera Receiver, Display)
- Unmanned Vehicles
- Underwater Vehicle
- Musical Instruments
- Mind Doorway (Deep Meditation Eye Glasses)
- Flex / Force
This project is for everybody. We could sell kits with the parts of the project.
People can contact us: http://www.donluc.com/?page_id=1927
Don Luc Electronics – The Alpha Geek – Geeking Out
WordPress: Writing, microcontrollers, programmers, pictures, video, etc…
ZIP: Writing, microcontrollers, programmers, pictures, video, etc…
- Single-Board Microcontrollers (PIC, Arduino, Raspberry Pi,Espressif, etc…)
- Research & Development (R & D)
- Desktop Applications (Windows, OSX, Linux, Multi-OS, Multi-Tier, etc…)
- Mobile Applications (Android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Windows CE, etc…)
- Web Applications (LAMP, Scripting, Java, ASP, ASP.NET, RoR, Wakanda, etc…)
- Social Media Programming & Integration (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, etc…)
- Content Management Systems (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Moodle, etc…)
- Bulletin Boards (phpBB, SMF, Vanilla, jobberBase, etc…)
- eCommerce (WooCommerce, OSCommerce, ZenCart, PayPal Shopping Cart, etc…)
- PIC Microcontrollers
- Raspberry Pi
- DOS, Windows, OSX, Linux, iOS, Android, Multi-OS
J. Luc Paquin – Curriculum Vitae